DIY Essential Oils Moisturizing Lotion Bar – Face and Body recipe that is easy to make! Add this moisturizing lotion bar to your beauty routine for a healthy treatment you’ll love.
Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.
DIY Essential Oils Moisturizing Lotion Bar
This healthy face and body recipe will help you stay moisturized, and best of all, it’s easy to make using just a few ingredients. I’m of the opinion that investing in these healthy ingredients are well worth the initial expense.
Essential Oils Moisturizing Lotion
- ½ of a cup coconut oil
- ½ cup of cocoa butter
- ⅔ cup of beeswax
- 1.5 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 20 drops of essential oil (optional: 6 lemon, 10 lavender, 4 peppermint)
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar except for the essential oils.
- Add an inch of water to a small pot. Bring the water to a good simmering boil. Place jar in center of the pan and continually stir ingredients well until melted.
- Remove from the heat. Let it rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Add essential oil drops into the mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Sprinkle dry oatmeal along the bottom of the mold or tray.
- Pour ingredients into silicone mold or foil lined casserole dish or bread pan to set for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into bars if using a casserole dish or bread pan.
- Add moisture bar to a plastic container, baggie, or wrap in plastic to store.
- Moisture bars can be rubbed on skin directly for moisture that will last!
Save money on quality oils with Plant Therapy and doTerra wholesale. I use oils from both of these companies. I order monthly from doTerra and earn free products here. I’ve been happy with the quality of both and my health, strength, as well as my energy has greatly improved because of them!
*Disclosure: The indications listed above are not intended to replace the advice of a qualified health professional. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any disease. Do not use oils anyway which is not indicated according to the manufacturer.