My friend Anna Morgan has introduced me to chemical free cleaning products for the home and a great opportunity to try out the products for free or even start a home business. I’ve had an interest in chemical free for health reasons – so many “new” auto-immune & other disorders may be caused or aggravated by the products we are using to clean our homes, if you too are worried about using cleaning products that are harmful to humans as well as having an impact on the Earth you will want to look at eco-friendly cleaning products from companies like Victoria Soap Exchange.
Chemical Free Cleaning Products for a Healthy Home
This is what Anna has to say about the products that have changed her life . . .
Recently, I’ve noticed my face has a smoother feel and has a more even tone. Truly is an amazing product and I love sharing its many uses! ~ Anna Morgan
- I have eliminated over 80% of the chemicals in my home.
- I only wash my Norwex Towels and cloths, every 2 weeks, so less laundry!
- NO more stinky, slimy kitchen cloths.
- Our body cloths, in the Norwex Body Pack, remove grease and grime from my mechanic’s arms, with ONLY water!
- I shave with ONLY our body cloth, water and a razor. NO razor rash!
- The body cloth removes ALL my makeup and exfoliates without cleansers! It even removes waterproof mascara. Recently, I’ve noticed my face has a smoother feel and has a more even tone.
- Drying dishes are a breeze since the Norwex Kitchen Towels just wick away the moisture.
I’m happy to share with you the opportunity to try out $70 in products for FREE (other than $9.99 shipping).
A little about Norwex Microfiber…
- Norwex Microfiber cleans WITHOUT chemicals.
- It is 1/200th the size of a human hair (compared to others ~ 1/5th size)
- It has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- It lifts dirt, grease and grime up into the cloth and off the surface.
- MANY of the Norwex Microfiber products contain BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth with the product.
- Using just water, surfaces are left free from everything-cleaned, polished and streak-free.
- ALL Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty!
I love the line of Healthy Kids Products to encourage little ones to (safely) help around the house with cleaning chores – using no dangerous chemicals! That’s a win – win in my book.
In the Kitchen Products line – you’ll find everything from dishwasher cleaning solution and pesky build up remover to scrubbers and towels. You’ll want to be sure and check out the new Magnetic Kitchen Cleaning Cloth.
Chemical Free Cleaning Products Business From Home
There is a home business opportunity for those who decide they love the products and want to share with others to create a home-based business.
Enroll – get your products – use them – love them – keep them all to yourself . . .
OR stay enrolled and start a business.
Either way – you can try these great Chemical Free Cleaning Products FREEFREE* JUMP ON KIT!
This starter kit has no sales requirement with your enrollment and will include:
- 1 EnviroCloth
- 1 Window Cloth
- 1 Dusting Mitt
- 1 Spirisponge
- Business Supplies to jump-start your new business!
*You pay only $9.99 shipping and handling (plus tax, where applicable).
The FREE JUMP ON KIT is worth over $70
Enjoy earning free products, free trips, making money, owning your own business and sharing an amazing product that is radically changing lives.
Click on the ‘Join Us’ tab and follow the prompts.
Questions? Contact Me!
Anna Morgan ~ Independent Sales Consultant
I am a mom to 5 and I have 4 beautiful babies that call me ‘Nana’. While homeschooling for 18 years, I learned how to garden organically and then became an avid coupon shopper (yes, it was extreme!), so I search for those deals and NORWEX is a GREAT deal!!!Recently divorced and then finding my job was ‘eliminated’, I found myself searching for a job that would fit my busy family. Norwex allows me to schedule around my families activities and earn an income while I educate and teach people how to create safer homes for their loved ones.I truly LOVE my ‘job’!