Favorite Homemaking Help – Courses and Materials
This bundle package contains much more than what is listed below. But, before time runs out, I wanted to share with you at least a few of my favorite homemaking help courses and materials.
Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.
I love this bundle so much! Why? Because right now, you can get all this, and so much more for the extreme bundle discount of over 97% off – AND – it can change your life!
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00)
- Mother’s Little Helper: Clean Up Your Photos with Photoshop Elements by Melissa Shanhun ($30.00)
- Curious Living Summit by Logan Wolfram ($29.99)
- My One Thing Alone: Going Deeper with Jesus Together by Asheritah Ciuciu ($36.00)
- A Zero Budget Christmas: How to Make Christmas Memorable with Little Money by Kristen Glover ($8.99)
- How to Be Frugal: A Guided 10 Unit Course That Will Teach You How to Be Frugal Online, In the Store, and In Your Home by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- Real Life Money Plan: Designing a Money Plan to Fit Your Real Life by Jessi Fearon ($49.00)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00)
- Yellow Prairie Academy Lesson 1: The Living Room – How to Create a Cozy, Pulled-Together Feel in Your Own Living Room. by Janna Allbritton ($25.00)
In the Kitchen
- Feeding Toddlers: A Pediatrician’s Guide to Happy and Healthy Mealtimes by Dr. Orlena Kerek ($9.99)
- What’s 4 Dinner Challenge Meal Planning eCourse by Erin Odom and Holly Dvorak ($47.00)
- 30 Days to a Simpler Life eCourse by Brian Gardner ($15.00)
- A Peaceful Home by Crystal Brothers ($39.00)
- How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love by Aby Garvey ($12.00)
- Productivity and Well-Being eCourse by Lisa Grace Byrne ($47.00)
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings by Emily Bredeson ($15.00)
- Boost Your Libido Course by Sheila Gregoire ($39.00)
- Rekindling Romance eKit: 7 Ideas to Help Reignite the Spark by Jami Balmet ($11.95)
- Parenting Manual 101 by Becky Mansfield & Rachel Norman ($34.00)
- The Mom Conference Complete Package: 20 Interviews by Experts by Desi Ward and Saren Loosli ($87.00)
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
Organizing & Systems
- Family Chore System & Planner by Mandi Ehman ($17.00)
- Revive 30-Day Challenge by Jessica Fisher ($27.00)
- Sweet Life Planner: Vanilla Edition by Laura Smith ($35.00)
- Beef Dump Recipes by Sharla Kostelyk ($9.00)
- High Protein, No Powder: Protein Bars and Smoothies Made with Real Food by Tiffany Terczak ($15.00)
- Low Sugar Treats, the Real Food Way by Laura Coppinger ($6.95)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes by Martha McKinnon ($12.99)
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- Breathe: A Faith-Based Journey Toward Margin by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- Mama’s Best Self: Where Frazzled Mama’s Find Peace by Amanda Rueter ($75.00)
- The SAHM Wardrobe Basics Builder by Alison Lumbatis ($29.00)
Work + Life Balance
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($29.00)
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job by Angie Nelson ($24.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, sizzling date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out and you won’t need to be rescued by drive-thru after this!
Complete Library of Homemaking Help
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love. You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $1980! Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1980 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Homemaking Help – Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey right from your computer or digital device!