The Friday Home Linkup with Frugal Mommas is here! We’re going green for spring!! We’d love to see your great recipes, DIY, spring cleaning, homeschool projects, frugal living, crafting and other ideas for home life – especially if it has a “going green” feel to it. Are you up-cycling or reusing things in your home?
Frugal living, for the most part, IS green living. So, come on and show us what you’ve got!
We have new featured bloggers each week for the Friday Home Linkup. Whether or not you blog, you are sure to find a terrific resource that will be helpful to your family life and home.
Friday Home Linkup 25
We are passionate about sharing ideas, how-to’s, and encouragement to help you run your home and family life to the best of your ability. Of course, like everyone else, we love the pretty pictures on Pinterest, but we know that everyone is not a professional blogger. It’s ok if your recipe or DIY isn’t picture perfect. We want you to be inspired by our ideas and those who link up. We want you to enjoy abundant living – without the pressure to “measure up” to “Pinterest Perfect”.
Let’s encourage one another to be good stewards of our resources and to do our best in our home and family lives. We’re setting small goals along the way and gaining lots of inspiration from all of you who link up each week.
Thank you for participating with us.
Weekly Featured Bloggers
If you have been chosen as a featured blogger on any of the Friday Homemaking and DIY Linkup by Frugal Mommas – feel free to use our Featured Blogger Button!
We are always on the look out for great DIY, money saving tips, home and garden, homeschooling, crafting & family recipes.
Featured Bloggers Home Linkup 25 . . .
We were thrilled this week to see all the fun Saint Patrick’s Day recipes, crafts, and activities!
Please visit and Pin our featured bloggers from the Friday Home Linkup.
Post Your Link Up – Rules to Play
- We’re so glad to have you joining us for the Friday Home Garden DIY Linky. Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts you find interesting from fellow bloggers.
- Follow your hosts on one (or all) social media, RSS or newsletter. We are pinning and sharing your entries! (see links below)
- Share with us your tips, DIY, recipes, how-to’s, crafts and any family friendly home, garden or homeschool post. Get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one!
Follow our Pinterest & Facebook
TEAM Frugal Mommas . . .
This is a terrific team of ladies to follow on social media and we all look forward to interacting with you.
- Kelli Becton: FB Adventure Homeschool – PINTEREST
- Lauren: FB bPatty.com – PINTEREST
- Lisa: FB Home to 4 Kiddos – PINTEREST
- Michelle: FB Blooming with Joy (tea & gifts) – PINTEREST
- Susie: FB The Chelsea Project Blog – PINTEREST
Frugal Family Group
Join our FREE Frugal Family – Deals and Steals Group HERE and you will be “in the know” for all the best deals through the new year! You can even make special requests and I’ll help you find what you are looking for. ~ Kelli Becton
Grab our button and/or link back to FrugalMommas.com (in your post, sidebar, or weekly links page)
Enter your own posts below – please be sure to visit at least the one before you and one other. Thanks for participating in our Friday Home linkup!