Frugal Fall Decor
All month long we are discussing ways to save money. From starting a budget to shopping for groceries and even stretching the food budget by canning – we are sharing information you need to live abundantly on a frugal budget. Join our challenge this month to start your family on the road to better living with less.
Today is all about enjoying the season with Frugal Fall Decor! I’m sharing simple ways to add a touch of fall – without breaking the bank.
Fall Decor Tips
- Decide on a color scheme. There are traditional fall colors, or you can choose to use traditional elements in a non-traditional way.
- Small touches can go a long way! You don’t have to turn the whole house upside down in order to bring about a fun fall atmosphere. Add small pumpkins and natural elements of the season here and there to set the tone.
- Concentrate on a couple of main areas – entry way with a wreath on the door, entry table, family room or kitchen and make them a focal point. Add small touches on side tables or bathrooms by changing out decorative towels, adding candles.
- Create an inexpensive tablescape with natural elements from the outdoors. Use seasonal candles mixed with colorful waxed leaves, pine cones, and acorns.
- Paint is cheap – consider using paint to unify or dress up outdoor and inexpensive elements. Paint pumpkins white or leave them orange and paint the acorns white. Keep your color scheme simple for an elegant look.