Gluten FREE Pancakes with almond flour from Build A Menu
Cooking with almond flour & other gluten free products does not have to be tasteless or boring – try these rich & delicious pancakes by our friends at BAM!
Our friends at Build A Menu have some terrific tips for cooking with almond flour. Go here to read more about successful gluten free cooking.
Gluten FREE Pancakes Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- coconut oil, for cooking
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined
- Heat coconut oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- Remove from heat to a plate
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed
What if you could round up sales from your favorite grocery stores to plan both your grocery shopping AND plan all your family meals (recipes & all) with a few clicks of a button . . . . what would that be worth to you in family savings? Time?
Would it be worth $2 a week?