If you need gifts for coffee and tea lovers this year, we’ve got some frugal Christmas ideas to help you get started. You don’t have to break the bank for the coffee and tea lovers in your life, just add some special touches and you’re coffee and tea gifts will be a big hit.
Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.
8 Frugal Christmas Gifts for Coffee and Tea Lovers
Coffee drinkers can be persnickety, but you’ll impress even the best of connoisseurs will be pleased with these gifts for coffee lovers!
Gifts for Coffee and Tea Lovers
- Purchase cute coffee cups from the dollar store, you can even order them by the case from the dollar tree and pick them up at your local store for free. Fill cups with individual K-cups (for Keurig owners) or individual coffee packs for pour over or steeping. Add chocolates and a candy canes. Tie on an adorable bow and repeat to make gifts for teachers, friends, office workers . . .
2. Use a decorative box or decorate a shoe box with wrapping paper, add shredded paper, and fill with coffee or tea bags, cup, and treats.
5. These adorable tea infuser filters make a really fun gift for your tea lovers. Coupled with a pretty cup and a bag of loose leaf tea they are a wonderful choice. Top them off with a lovely honey spoon that will melt as the tea infuses.
7. You can get a bit fancier and purchase a Keurig single serve coffee maker!
8. Purchase a Keurig to-go mug for coffee that works with any K-cup or Keurig machine.