Holiday gift card bonus with Swagbucks is here! If you aren’t familiar with Swagbucks holiday gift card program (and year-round gift cards) you are in for a treat. I earn tons of gift cards through the Swagbucks program each year.
*Dislclosure: we use affiliate links so that if you make a purchase through our site, we may receive a small fee – at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
It’s time for you to unwrap your SB bonus this holiday season courtesy of Swagbucks. This month’s Holiday themed Swago board offers a possible 400 SB ($4) Bonus!
Holiday Gift Card Bonus with Swagbucks
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. When you complete a task, watch that square change colors like a twinkling Christmas light. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great way to learn how to use the site, and it’s a lot of fun.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 400 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday, December 19th at 8:01am PDT/11:01am EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, December 26th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.